Google certified professional seeking to apply analytics and digital marketing experience to a management level position. Ready to assist your company with measurable programs and actionable strategies.
Web analytics, data visualization, digital marketing strategy, website consulting, market research, project management, and communications.
Digitas | Detroit, MI
Sr. Analyst, Strategy & Analytics
April 2012 – Present
• Provide integrated analytical strategies, case studies, and POVs across customer demographics and channels to improve client decision-making.
• Conceptualize and communicate strategic solutions with dashboards and best practices.
• Design and conduct analyses, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
• Collaborate with external agencies and clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives.
• Apply various quantitative methods to visualize and analyze information from multiple data sources.
• Prepare analysis and track of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries.
• Master functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing (site, mobile and social), analytical tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau), techniques, and other infrastructure requirements.
Electro-Matic Products, Inc. | Farmington Hills, MI
Marketing Communications Manager
September 2008 – March 2012
• Solely responsible for company e-marketing strategy including website content management, monthly newsletters, email campaigns, webinars, SEM, SEO/PPC, and social media.
• Performed site-wide audit and analyses, resulting in a 20% increase click-through rate (CTR) in paid program over a month.
• Developed different marketing campaigns based on business objectives.
• Led new website project. Site traffic grew 50% within the first three months.
• Collaborated with product managers identifying new customer base, designed new product launch strategies, and strengthened partnership with major accounts.
• Developed company press releases, ads, ROI calculator, and publications to increase brand awareness. Increase website visits by 10% in 2011.
Commercial Vehicle Group | New Albany, OH
Marketing Management/ Research Intern
June 2007 – June 2008
• Increased profit within existing OEMs by 5% through the development of strategic alternatives and contingencies.
• Identified sources of industry and competitive information, including industry associations, primary and secondary market research, and customer feedback.
Round Table Professional Conference Organization | Taipei, Taiwan
Event Planner / Project Administrator
September 2005 – September 2006
• Increased conference profits 30% as team member solely responsible for selling sponsorship, media relations and relationships with government agencies and multinational enterprises.
• Grew sponsorship volume by 40% over previous year through key sponsorships by TV stations, newspapers, and Internet media.
• Supervised team of 50 people including representatives from marketing agencies, event coordinators and venue staff.
• Awarded Outstanding Conference Organizer for generating 40% new client base growth through competitor analysis.
The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Columbus, OH
Master of Business Administration, Marketing and Strategy (GPA 3.3/4.0)
Graduated in June 2008
• VP of Communications, MBA Marketing Association
• VP of Marketing, Chinese Business Professional Association
• VP of Communications, International Business Club
• Recognized as first Round Best Presenter in First Year Case Competition
National Taipei University, Taipei, Taiwan
BA with Honors, Foreign Language and Linguistics (FLAL) (GPA 4.0/4.0)
Graduated in June 2005