Experienced strategy and analytics professional seeking to apply data science and digital marketing experience to a manager level position. Ready to assist the company with measurable advertising programs and actionable strategies.
Web analytics (Adobe SiteCatalyst and Discover, WebTrends, Google Analytics), mobile application analyses (Flurry), data visualization (Tableau), dashboard development, website consulting, market research, digital marketing, marketing channel management, project management, and communications.
AKQA | Washington, DC
Sr. Business Analyst
October 2013 – Present
• Develop tracking plan and implementation guide to educate vendors, internal teams, and clients about web analytics.
• Support business development with analytics insights and strategic measurement plans.
• Infuse marketing strategy with a data-driven approach and educate clients about optimization and cross-channel analyses.
• Responsible for regular deliverables including mobile app analyses, campaign tracking, and insight-driven client presentation.
Digitas | Detroit, MI
Sr. Analyst, Strategy & Analytics
April 2012 – October 2013
• Provide integrated analytical strategies, case studies, and POVs across customer demographics and channels to improve client decision-making.
• Conceptualize and communicate strategic solutions with dashboards and best practices.
• Design and conduct analyses, interpreting results and synthesizing recommendations.
• Collaborate with external agencies and clients to develop clear business and measurement objectives.
• Apply various quantitative methods to visualize and analyze information from multiple data sources.
• Prepare analysis and track of marketplace, technology and consumer demographic trends both within and across multiple industries.
• Master functional expertise in database marketing, integrated channel marketing (site, mobile and social), analytical tools (Google Analytics, Omniture, Tableau), techniques, and other infrastructure requirements.
Electro-Matic Products, Inc. | Farmington Hills, MI
Marketing Communications Manager
September 2008 – March 2012
• Solely responsible for company e-marketing strategy including website content management, monthly newsletters, email campaigns, webinars, SEM, SEO/PPC, and social media.
• Performed site-wide audit and analyses, resulting in a 20% increase click-through rate (CTR) in paid program over a month.
• Developed different marketing campaigns based on business objectives.
• Led new website project. Site traffic grew 50% within the first three months.
• Collaborated with product managers identifying new customer base, designed new product launch strategies, and strengthened partnership with major accounts.
• Developed company press releases, ads, ROI calculator, and publications to increase brand awareness. Increase website visits by 10% in 2011.
Commercial Vehicle Group | New Albany, OH
Marketing Management/ Research Intern
June 2007 – June 2008
• Increased profit within existing OEMs by 5% through the development of strategic alternatives and contingencies.
• Identified sources of industry and competitive information, including industry associations, primary and secondary market research, and customer feedback.
Round Table Professional Conference Organization | Taipei, Taiwan
Event Planner / Project Administrator
September 2005 – September 2006
• Increased conference profits 30% as team member solely responsible for selling sponsorship, media relations and relationships with government agencies and multinational enterprises.
• Grew sponsorship volume by 40% over previous year through key sponsorships by TV stations, newspapers, and Internet media.
• Supervised team of 50 people including representatives from marketing agencies, event coordinators and venue staff.
• Awarded Outstanding Conference Organizer for generating 40% new client base growth through competitor analysis.
The Ohio State University, Fisher College of Business, Columbus, OH
Master of Business Administration, Marketing and Strategy (GPA 3.3/4.0)
Graduated in June 2008
• VP of Communications, MBA Marketing Association
• VP of Marketing, Chinese Business Professional Association
• VP of Communications, International Business Club
• Recognized as first Round Best Presenter in First Year Case Competition
National Taipei University, Taipei, Taiwan
BA with Honors, Foreign Language and Linguistics (FLAL) (GPA 4.0/4.0)
Graduated in June 2005